Fine Autos and Fashion Event
Posted By: Jaguar Plano - 2010-09-09
Jaguar Plano, our newest Park Place Dealership, partnered with Neiman Marcus Willow Bend and Addison Magazine for the September Fine Autos and Fashion Event. The limited edition Neiman Marcus Jaguar XJ wasn’t the only thing sparkling on the showroom floor!
Guests delighted in informal modeling featuring Neiman Marcus fashions, tasty bites, delicious Chambord Vodka Martinis, makeovers, cover shoots, silent auction and a chance for the Mystery Box Prize all while helping raise over $4000 for the Junior League of Plano. The Junior League of Plano (JLP) is a group of over 900 women committed to improving the lives of all in their Collin County community.
JLP will provide outreach and support to 100 local agencies and 14 community programs. Jaguar Plano showed that it is wasting no time in carrying on the tradition of fabulous Park Place parties while showing their ongoing and tremendous commitment to the communities in which they operate.
- Recent News & Events
- May 13 — Limited Edition Bentley Le Mans Now Available at Bentley Dallas
- May 13 — 11th Annual Park Place Dealerships – Texas Rangers Triple Play
- May 13 — Jaguar F-Type: 2013 World Car Design of the Year
- May 6 — Porsche Boxster Tops Mercedes-Benz SLK, AUDI T.T AND BMW Z4
- Apr 29 — 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith heading to Dallas
- Apr 18 — Arriving with elegance is the 2013 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class