Fine Autos and Fashion Event
Posted By: Jaguar Plano - 2010-09-09
Jaguar Plano, our newest Park Place Dealership, partnered with Neiman Marcus Willow Bend and Addison Magazine for the September Fine Autos and Fashion Event. The limited edition Neiman Marcus Jaguar XJ wasn’t the only thing sparkling on the showroom floor!
Guests delighted in informal modeling featuring Neiman Marcus fashions, tasty bites, delicious Chambord Vodka Martinis, makeovers, cover shoots, silent auction and a chance for the Mystery Box Prize all while helping raise over $4000 for the Junior League of Plano. The Junior League of Plano (JLP) is a group of over 900 women committed to improving the lives of all in their Collin County community.
JLP will provide outreach and support to 100 local agencies and 14 community programs. Jaguar Plano showed that it is wasting no time in carrying on the tradition of fabulous Park Place parties while showing their ongoing and tremendous commitment to the communities in which they operate.
- Recent News & Events
- Nov 26 — The Special Polestar Volvo S60 & V60 Models are Coming to Dallas
- Nov 26 — Maserati Ghibli Sedan Named IIHS Top Safety Pick
- Nov 15 — Jaguar Highest in J.D. Power Sales Satisfaction Study
- Oct 28 — Volvo Ranks 7th In Consumer Reports Reliability rankings
- Oct 21 — Park Place Porsche Dallas Dealership & Service Center Wallpapers
- Oct 17 — 2014 Porsche Panamera Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas