Park Place Dealerships hosts smartfest
Posted By: Park Place Smart Center Ft.Worth - 2010-06-19
The old adage "big things" come in small "packages" certainly applies to the peppy little smart car. Enthusiasts have a love affair with their compact little two-seaters. So smart center Dallas recently held a "smartfest" to celebrate the relationship between the eco-friendly vehicle and its owners.
Mark Baker of Fairview, TX won the "Most Creative" award for his orange 2008 smart fortwo with purple flames. Ginny and Alan Smith of Van Alstyne, TX won "Best License Plate" for plates that read, "I AM BIG." Myra and Ali Bahr of The Colony won "Best of Show" with their red 2008 smart fortwo, sporting a custom trailer.
The smart fortwo is the most fuel efficient, non-hybrid vehicle in the U.S., according to the 2009 EPA Fuel Economy Guide, achieving an average of 41 miles per gallon on the highway.
The smart fortwo emits up to 50% less polluting emissions than average vehicles. Reinforced with a steel-cage like race cars, the car meets or exceeds all federal government crash test standards.
smart center Dallas is part of Park Place Dealerships, which represents luxury brands in Texas and California including Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Jaguar, Volvo, McLaren, Bentley, Rolls-Royce and Maserati. Founded in 1987 by Ken Schnitzer, Park Place Dealerships is comprised of 11 North Texas dealerships and a Lexus dealership in Mission Viejo, CA.
- Recent News & Events
- Nov 26 — The Special Polestar Volvo S60 & V60 Models are Coming to Dallas
- Nov 26 — Maserati Ghibli Sedan Named IIHS Top Safety Pick
- Nov 15 — Jaguar Highest in J.D. Power Sales Satisfaction Study
- Oct 28 — Volvo Ranks 7th In Consumer Reports Reliability rankings
- Oct 21 — Park Place Porsche Dallas Dealership & Service Center Wallpapers
- Oct 17 — 2014 Porsche Panamera Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas