New Lexus Plano Dealership to open in 5 short months!
Posted By: Park Place Lexus Plano - 2013-04-09
5 Months and Counting! Park Place Lexus Plano construction is going well and moving right along for a September Grand Opening.
The 170,000 square foot facility is coming to a finish on the 27.5 acres in Plano, Texas. Park Place Lexus Plano will have a new car showroom that will accommodate up to 14 Lexus models in stylish, contemporary surroundings.
Park Place Lexus Plano will increase its service and make-ready bays from 68 to 119. More than 8,000 square feet is being dedicated to a dent and ding body repair as well as a tint service facility.
Park Place is excited to be adding technicians, sales associates, and service advisors among other job positions as the dealership opens in Plano. Park Place expects to have a 10 percent increase in jobs once the dealership opens in Collin County.
“We are positioning the dealership for the additional growth that will come from Lexus introducing new products over the next several years. As Collin County continues to grow, we must also be prepared to manage an expanding market,” said Ken Schnitzer, Chairman of Park Place Dealerships. “We will build a facility that is aesthetically exciting, but also extremely efficient so we can provide the best ownership experience for our clients.“
- Recent News & Events
- Feb 18 — McLaren Dallas Introduces the McLaren 650S Coupé and 650S Spide
- Feb 14 — Did You See Honda’s Super Bowl Ad?
- Jan 30 — 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 30 — The 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 24 — New F-TYPE R Coupe Praise Following Barcelona F1 Circuit
- Jan 14 — AIDS Arms Recognizes Park Place Volvo for LifeWalk Sponsorship