Jaguar Jumps to Second in Quality and Reliability
Posted By: Park Place Jaguar Dallas - 2012-06-22
Jaguar has been making big moves within the automotive industry, tying with Porsche as the second-best dealership in terms of quality and reliability. J.D. Power and Associates announced on Wednesday that Jaguar now ranks 2nd in the U.S. Automotive Industry, according to its 2012 Initial Quality Study (IQS).
Jaguar was easily the most improved amongst the manufacturers included in the survey, jumping nineteen spots from last year's 21st place ranking.
The nationwide survey was created with a sample of 74,000 people who owned 2012 models for at least 90 days, and was based on their feedback on consumer satisfaction and product reliability. Jaguar's rapid climb up the rankings reflects the company's extensive efforts to provide a better product and ownership experience.
U.S. Jaguar Brand Vice President, David Pryor, happily exclaimed, "Jaguar customers typically buy on the emotional power of the cars' seductive designs, but today also get the rational benefits of what we believe are best-in-class service and quality. This is especially important for the brand as we prepare for the launch of the new Jaguar F-TYPE two-seat sports car."
There's never been a better time to purchase a Jaguar, and with the brand's continued improvements in reliability, quality, and design, the future looks to be even brighter for Jaguar owners.
- Recent News & Events
- May 13 — Limited Edition Bentley Le Mans Now Available at Bentley Dallas
- May 13 — 11th Annual Park Place Dealerships – Texas Rangers Triple Play
- May 13 — Jaguar F-Type: 2013 World Car Design of the Year
- May 6 — Porsche Boxster Tops Mercedes-Benz SLK, AUDI T.T AND BMW Z4
- Apr 29 — 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith heading to Dallas
- Apr 18 — Arriving with elegance is the 2013 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class