Park Place Dallas Unveils the New Mercedes-Benz 2013 SL 550
Posted By: Park Place Dealerships - 2012-06-18
On May 12, 2012, Park Place Motorcars Dallas invited distinguished guests to view Stanley Korshak's summer and fall picks of the 2012 season, as well as the hyped unveiling of the Mercedes-Benz SL 550. The elegant "Fresh Faces of Fashion" reveal party, hosted by Modern Luxury, included several other attractions on top of the dazzling display of the latest Mercedes Benz model.
An impressive runway show, featuring a personal appearance by lauded designer Joy Cioci, kicked off the party, alongside a beauty lounge with celebrity makeup artist Mickey Williams. It didn't stop there, however, as several top-notch make-up and hairstylists from Johnny Rodriguez Salon provided guests with on-site, personal teachings of the best ways to apply make-up and style your hair for the summer. Spirit providers included Stella Artois, Twin Flags Winery, and Cinco Vodka.
The party provided more than just expert beauty advice and ravishing displays of the highest-quality design. Park Place Motorcars held a raffle drawing for a chance to win a new Mercedes-Benz C250 Sedan, and over 700 guests came to see if their ticket was the lucky one. Most importantly, the drawing's proceeds were donated by Park Place to benefit the North Texas Suicide and Crisis Center.
Or, click here to see all of Park Place's New and Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz inventory.
- Recent News & Events
- May 20 — Ft. Worth to gain a Maserati dealership!
- May 13 — Limited Edition Bentley Le Mans Now Available at Bentley Dallas
- May 13 — 11th Annual Park Place Dealerships – Texas Rangers Triple Play
- May 13 — Jaguar F-Type: 2013 World Car Design of the Year
- May 6 — Porsche Boxster Tops Mercedes-Benz SLK, AUDI T.T AND BMW Z4
- Apr 29 — 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith heading to Dallas