Smart Deals on a smart Car for Smart Graduates
Posted By: Park Place Smart Center Dallas - 2012-05-24
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is proud to announce the “smart® start” College Graduate Approval Program effective May 24, 2012. “smart® start” was created to welcome recent college graduates into the smart® experience in a manner deserving of their position as developing professionals. With minimal requirements, this select group of customers can enjoy their early success and start their exciting journey in a New or Certified Pre-Owned smart®.
- New or Certified Pre-Owned smart® vehicles only.
- Amount Financed or Capitalized Cost not to exceed $17,000 within applicable standard advance guidelines
Please see your smart center Dallas sales consultant for program rules and eligibility requirements.
Click here to see our available smart car new car inventory for sale.
Click here to see our available used smart car inventory for sale.
- Recent News & Events
- Feb 18 — McLaren Dallas Introduces the McLaren 650S Coupé and 650S Spide
- Feb 14 — Did You See Honda’s Super Bowl Ad?
- Jan 30 — 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 30 — The 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 24 — New F-TYPE R Coupe Praise Following Barcelona F1 Circuit
- Jan 14 — AIDS Arms Recognizes Park Place Volvo for LifeWalk Sponsorship