Smart Deals on a smart Car for Smart Graduates
Posted By: Park Place Smart Center Dallas - 2012-05-24
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is proud to announce the “smart® start” College Graduate Approval Program effective May 24, 2012. “smart® start” was created to welcome recent college graduates into the smart® experience in a manner deserving of their position as developing professionals. With minimal requirements, this select group of customers can enjoy their early success and start their exciting journey in a New or Certified Pre-Owned smart®.
- New or Certified Pre-Owned smart® vehicles only.
- Amount Financed or Capitalized Cost not to exceed $17,000 within applicable standard advance guidelines
Please see your smart center Dallas sales consultant for program rules and eligibility requirements.
Click here to see our available smart car new car inventory for sale.
Click here to see our available used smart car inventory for sale.
- Recent News & Events
- Nov 26 — The Special Polestar Volvo S60 & V60 Models are Coming to Dallas
- Nov 26 — Maserati Ghibli Sedan Named IIHS Top Safety Pick
- Nov 15 — Jaguar Highest in J.D. Power Sales Satisfaction Study
- Oct 28 — Volvo Ranks 7th In Consumer Reports Reliability rankings
- Oct 21 — Park Place Porsche Dallas Dealership & Service Center Wallpapers
- Oct 17 — 2014 Porsche Panamera Wallpapers from Porsche Dallas