Smart Deals on a smart Car for Smart Graduates
Posted By: Park Place Smart Center Dallas - 2012-05-24
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is proud to announce the “smart® start” College Graduate Approval Program effective May 24, 2012. “smart® start” was created to welcome recent college graduates into the smart® experience in a manner deserving of their position as developing professionals. With minimal requirements, this select group of customers can enjoy their early success and start their exciting journey in a New or Certified Pre-Owned smart®.
- New or Certified Pre-Owned smart® vehicles only.
- Amount Financed or Capitalized Cost not to exceed $17,000 within applicable standard advance guidelines
Please see your smart center Dallas sales consultant for program rules and eligibility requirements.
Click here to see our available smart car new car inventory for sale.
Click here to see our available used smart car inventory for sale.
- Recent News & Events
- Jun 19 — Park Place Reviews the New 2014 Volvo XC60
- Jun 19 — Maserati Unveils its New Ghibli III Aimed at the Everyday Driver
- Jun 18 — Here is What Fort Worth Likes About the 2013 Lexus LS 460
- Jun 18 — Park Place is Bringing a New Maserati Dealership to Fort Worth
- Jun 17 — Here is What Dallas Likes About the 2013 Lexus LS 460
- Jun 14 — Porsche LMP1 to Race In 2014 LeMans