Park Place Bentley Dallas Review of the 2012 Bentley Mulsanne
Posted By: Bentley Dallas - 2012-05-25
What makes the 2012 Bentley Mulsanne pure? Its DNA has everything you expect from Crewe: plush interior, supercar power and refined design. See the purest of all Bentleys, the 2012 Bentley Mulsanne, at Park Place Bentley Dallas located at 5300 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX. The dealership serves Fort Worth, Arlington and other DFW cities.
The new Mulsanne seamlessly blends the best of yesteryear with today's modern touches. For instance, the 1920s Bentley gauges inspired the Mulsanne's instrument dials. The focus continues to revolve around the joy of driving. It's like attending a gratifying formal event where everyone dresses to the nines. Certainly, the vehicle welcomes you to your personal clubroom in your preferred style of dress.
Grand entrances aren't just for formal occasions -- they also happen every time you enter the Mulsanne. The engineers studied classic Bentleys as well as interviewed owners and retired designers to select the most favored interior traits, such as smell, colors and materials. It's clear the engineers paid attention to the details from lighting and decor on down to the smallest stitch knowing everything sets the mood. "As extravagant and comfortable as the Mulsanne is, its most impressive trait is its poise," writes Car and Driver in its 2012 Mulsanne review.
V8 engines have powered Bentleys for over 50 years and that's what you'll find in the new Mulsanne. Powering the luxury car is a twin-turbocharged 6.75-liter V8 with a thrilling 505 horsepower and 752 lb-ft of immense torque delivered at 1,750 rpm. Not that you'd ever hit a top speed of 184 mph to arrive at an event, but it'll take you from idle to 60 within 5.1 seconds.
The latest soundproofing technologies to isolate the cabin from the hectic world creates a tranquil world inside. "The car wafts along at 80 mph and higher in virtual silence, with incredible isolation from wind and road noise," writes Car and Driver.
For times when you wish to let the outside in, a large tilt-opening, tinted glass sunroof in the front cabin is available as an option. It gives the Mulsanne another personality for a change of pace as the sunroof fills it with light.
You can customize the 2012 Bentley Mulsanne to your heart's desire as you can choose the veneer, wood inlays, carpets, seatbelt colors and stitching. Audiophiles can add the 2200 W Naim stereo system that has up to 20 speakers. For utmost comfort, a massage option is available. The crew in Crewe spends over 170 hours crafting a flawless interior to meet your every request.
We could toss about all kinds of words describing the experience of seeing and driving the 2012 Bentley Mulsanne. This is the kind of thing you need to experience first-hand. Come on over to Park Place Bentley Dallas where you can experience the passion the engineers poured into the vehicle to create the most natural and exquisite drive that hits every note.
The 2012 Bentley Mulsanne Interior
Step in the Bentley Mulsanne and it instantly immerses you in an atmosphere where carefully adjusted mood lighting and the aroma of leather complement the knurled stainless steel, smooth wood veneers and cutting-edge technology. All exquisitely packaged for your comfort.
Interior colors. 25 standard colors in single tone or duo-tone combinations in four different styles (color splits) that you can choose the color scheme and the mood of the interior - ranging from elegant to sporty. The Mulsanne offers a choice of 22 colors of specially-designed, flat-cut and leather-bound carpet to match interior hide. You also get to choose from 23 seatbelt colors with buckles color-matched to interior hides.
It's exciting to have so many options. Meet with our sales team at Park Place Bentley Dallas, and we'll walk you through it.
Audio system. The standard audio system comes with 14 speakers powered through 6 channels, digital sound processing and full iPod™ and MP3 compatibility including cover artwork display. It even has a unique hide-lined drawer to hold your iPod™ or other media devices. Want more? The exclusive 2200W Naim® for Bentley premium audio system with 20 customized speakers is available as an option.
Other interior features (partial list)
- Hand-selected leather to all trimmed surfaces including seating, fascia, console, door panels, door pillars, headlining, sunshades, all stowage compartments and glove compartment.
- Set of four carpet overmats to match cabin carpet, leather bound and with polished stainless steel fixings.
- Bright finish interior fittings in polished stainless steel.
- Unique, glass switchgear.
- Driver's instrument panel featuring inverted, aviation-style dials for vehicle and engine speed; supplementary color screen displaying a driver-configurable choice of navigation prompts, compass, infotainment, vehicle or trip information.
The 2012 Bentley Mulsanne Exterior
Drawing on the great Bentleys of the past, the Mulsanne features a bold frontal design with the traditional Bentley matrix grille and notable, round inner headlamps surrounded by chrome.
Colors. Select from over 28 paint choices.
Wheels. Unique, sporty yet elegant 21" two-piece wheels that perfectly complement Mulsanne's character. Available in painted or polished finishes and compatible with self-leveling wheel badge.
Other exterior features (partial list)
- Twin bi-xenon projector headlamps with LED halo for supplementary main beam, light-sensing auto operation, daytime running light signature and integrated washer jets.
- Color-keyed, electronically adjustable door mirrors with heating, power folding, reverse-dip, two memory positions, electrochromatic dimming and integrated puddle lamps.
- Keyless entry system with chromed metal door handles and engine start button.
- Soft close power latching to all doors for easy entry / exit.
- Power hood operation with emergency releases inside boot and under rear seat.
- Park distance control to front and rear with audible signal and graphics displayed via infotainment screen.
- Recent News & Events
- Jun 18 — Here’s What Fort Worth Likes About the 2013 Lexus LS 460
- Jun 18 — Volvo wins Global NCAP Award for Groundbreaking Safety Feature
- Jun 18 — Park Place Reviews the New 2014 Volvo XC60
- Jun 18 — Park Place is bringing Maserati to Fort Worth
- Jun 17 — Here’s What Dallas Likes About the 2013 Lexus LS 460
- Jun 14 — Porsche LMP1 to Race In 2014 LeMans