Volvo President's Club Awarded to Park Place Volvo in Dallas
Posted By: Park Place Volvo - 2012-02-08
Park Place Volvo in Dallas has been awarded the Volvo President's Club award, now for the second time since taking ownership of this Volvo dealership. Only a handful of Volvo dealers across the country are bestowed this honor each year, and Park Place Volvo is the only dealer in the state of Texas to receive this award for 2011.
(From left) Park Place Volvo General Manager Rob Schweizer; Tom Radgoski, Regional Sales & Marketing Manager, Volvo USA; John Kendig, Volvo USA Regional Vice President; Neil Grossman, President, Park Place Volvo; and John Niesman, Market Manager – Texas/Delta, Volvo USA. Photo by Tony Valadez
"Our team has worked hard to earn the recognition associated with the Volvo President's Club award, and I am very proud of them," said Rob Schweizer, General Manager of Park Place Volvo. "It is an honor to be included on the list of the best Volvo dealerships in the country and the only one in Texas."
"This elite group of Volvo retailers have excelled in the arena of new and used vehicle sales, parts sales and customer satisfaction," says John Maloney, President and CEO of Volvo Cars of North America. "This award serves "to truly recognize the 'best of the best.'"
To see first hand why Park Place Volvo has earned this award, please come visit us for yourself. We look forward to proving our commitment to excellence during your visit.
- Recent News & Events
- Feb 18 — McLaren Dallas Introduces the McLaren 650S Coupé and 650S Spide
- Feb 14 — Did You See Honda’s Super Bowl Ad?
- Jan 30 — 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 30 — The 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 24 — New F-TYPE R Coupe Praise Following Barcelona F1 Circuit
- Jan 14 — AIDS Arms Recognizes Park Place Volvo for LifeWalk Sponsorship