Park Place Motorcars Hosts Annual Fresh Faces Reveal Party
Posted By: Park Place Motorcars Fort Worth, a Mercedes-Benz Dealer - 2011-06-21
Park Place Motorcars Dallas hosted the fifth annual Fresh Faces Reveal Party presented by Modern Luxury Dallas and sponsored by Park Place Motorcars and Stanley Korshak on May 25.
This year's Fresh Faces included Amanda Sisk, Ellie Lemak, Teffy Jacobs, Piper Young, Claire Pruitt Wilhite, Lisa Petty, Charlotte Rollin Reynolds, Lainie Kritser, Shirin Askari and Laine Sowell.
The event began with delicious hors d'oeuvres provided by Food Glorious Food and Belvedere Vodka offering refreshing cocktails for guests. Park Place Motorcars Dallas General Manager Robert Morris presented a $10,000 check to Margie Wright, Executive Director of the Suicide and Crisis Center. Immediately following was the much anticipated reveal of the all-new 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class and CLS-Class and a fashion show by designer and Project Runway winner Christian Soriano.
One of the most exciting moments of the evening was the drawing for a brand-new Mercedes-Benz vehicle, with Lisa Muder Stapp being the lucky winner. She had a choice of a 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport MSRP valued at $38,425 or a 2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 MSRP valued at $41,740 from Park Place Motorcars. The Fresh Faces raffle raised $69,000 this year for the Suicide and Crisis Prevention Center.
- Recent News & Events
- Feb 18 — McLaren Dallas Introduces the McLaren 650S Coupé and 650S Spide
- Feb 14 — Did You See Honda’s Super Bowl Ad?
- Jan 30 — 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 30 — The 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 24 — New F-TYPE R Coupe Praise Following Barcelona F1 Circuit
- Jan 14 — AIDS Arms Recognizes Park Place Volvo for LifeWalk Sponsorship