Park Place Porsche Presents the Dallas Porsche World Roadshow
Posted By: Park Place Porsche Dallas - 2011-05-30
Thanks to all of the Park Place Porsche Dallas clients who attended the Dallas Porsche World Roadshow at Texas Motor Speedway. The Dallas Porsche World Roadshow at Texas Motor Speedway was an exhilarating event that provided driver training, vehicle test drives and showcased every model in the Porsche vehicle line-up. Over 500 registrants attended this event at the Texas Motor Speedway over the three days that it was held. Registrants were first checked in by track security to enter the infield where the event was set-up. Upon entering the field the NASCAR vehicles practicing on the main track could be heard racing their engines - a sound that added to the excitement of the day. There were several hospitality tents set-up in the infield. Registrants entered the main tent for check-in and attended a brief driver's education course before hitting the tracks. After the driver's education course, attendees were broken up into two groups. One group went to the "lead - follow" track to test drive 911's and the other group went to the "road course" track to test drive the Porsche Cayman, Porsche Cayman R, Porsche Spyder and the Porsche Boxster.
- Recent News & Events
- Feb 18 — McLaren Dallas Introduces the McLaren 650S Coupé and 650S Spide
- Feb 14 — Did You See Honda’s Super Bowl Ad?
- Jan 30 — 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 30 — The 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 24 — New F-TYPE R Coupe Praise Following Barcelona F1 Circuit
- Jan 14 — AIDS Arms Recognizes Park Place Volvo for LifeWalk Sponsorship