Lexus Awards Keep Rolling In
Posted By: Park Place Lexus Plano - 2011-04-22
Congratulations to the Park Place Lexus teams. The awards and accolades for your hard work and our products keep rolling in. - For J.D. Power, Lexus was #1 in Customer Satisfaction for the third year in a row, and the 14th time in the 20 years we’ve been eligible.
- Lexus had the highest loyalty in J.D. Power’s "Customer Retention" ranking.
- And, in their "Vehicle Dependability Study", versus Audi, our cars had 48% fewer problems and 50% fewer problems than BMW.
- The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS) named the RX a “Top Safety Pick” for the third year in a row.
- IntelliChoice awarded four of our models with “Best Overall Value of the Year”.
- Lexus was named “Best Brand for Resale” and “Most Considered Brand” for the luxury SUV segment by Kelley Blue Book.
- And, ALG (a DealerTrack company) just ranked Lexus #1 in its “Perceived Quality” study.
- Recent News & Events
- Feb 18 — McLaren Dallas Introduces the McLaren 650S Coupé and 650S Spide
- Feb 14 — Did You See Honda’s Super Bowl Ad?
- Jan 30 — 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 30 — The 2014 Jaguar Good to be Bad Super Bowl Commercial
- Jan 24 — New F-TYPE R Coupe Praise Following Barcelona F1 Circuit
- Jan 14 — AIDS Arms Recognizes Park Place Volvo for LifeWalk Sponsorship