Lexus Awards Keep Rolling In
Posted By: Park Place Lexus Plano - 2011-04-22
Congratulations to the Park Place Lexus teams. The awards and accolades for your hard work and our products keep rolling in. - For J.D. Power, Lexus was #1 in Customer Satisfaction for the third year in a row, and the 14th time in the 20 years we’ve been eligible.
- Lexus had the highest loyalty in J.D. Power’s "Customer Retention" ranking.
- And, in their "Vehicle Dependability Study", versus Audi, our cars had 48% fewer problems and 50% fewer problems than BMW.
- The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS) named the RX a “Top Safety Pick” for the third year in a row.
- IntelliChoice awarded four of our models with “Best Overall Value of the Year”.
- Lexus was named “Best Brand for Resale” and “Most Considered Brand” for the luxury SUV segment by Kelley Blue Book.
- And, ALG (a DealerTrack company) just ranked Lexus #1 in its “Perceived Quality” study.
- Recent News & Events
- May 20 — Ft. Worth to gain a Maserati dealership!
- May 13 — Limited Edition Bentley Le Mans Now Available at Bentley Dallas
- May 13 — 11th Annual Park Place Dealerships – Texas Rangers Triple Play
- May 13 — Jaguar F-Type: 2013 World Car Design of the Year
- May 6 — Porsche Boxster Tops Mercedes-Benz SLK, AUDI T.T AND BMW Z4
- Apr 29 — 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith heading to Dallas