Monday - Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Parts & Service Hours
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 6:00pmSaturday9:00am - 5:00pm
Phantom's unique, advanced aluminum frame is hand-welded. Incredibly light but strong, it is both stiff and dynamic. When combined with state-of-the-art suspension technologies, it creates the air-cushioned "magic carpet ride" that is unique to Rolls-Royce. The flat floor of the frame conceals much of the technology, and adds to the calm, quiet ambience inside by isolation passengers from road noise and leaves plenty of space to stretch out.
At the heart of the Phantom is its all-aluminium 6749cc V12 engine. Using the most sophisticated engine technology available, including direct petrol injection, variable valve control and variable camshaft timing, it produces impressive maximum power and torque figures – 453bhp at 5350rpm and 531lb ft/720 Nm at 3500rpm - with peerless refinement and unmatched drivability.
Tuned to deliver Rolls-Royce’s legendary ‘waftability’, it gives 75% of its maximum torque at just 1000rpm, the remaining 25% arriving in one, sustained, linear stream as the driver squeezes the throttle.
All this pulling power is delivered to the road through the rear wheels, via a six-speed automatic gearbox. Controlled by a column selector, the transmission uses shift-by-wire technology, which means there is no mechanical linkage between the selector and the transmission itself. With gearshift points optimised for comfort, and pulling away in 2nd gear, the Phantom is engineered to make silky smooth progress through the gears. Though effortless in delivery, the Phantom’s performance is truly spirited, with a 0-60mph time of just 5.7sec and an electronically governed top speed of 149mph.
Park Place Home |
New Vehicles | Pre-Owned
Vehicles | Quick Response
| Parts & Accessories | Service |
About Us | Careers
Notice | Legal |