FINANCIAL SERVICES OVERVIEW
Vehicle service agreements
- Offers extensive component coverage after your basic factory warranty expires.
- Guards against the rising cost of parts and labor.
- If you sell your vehicle to an individual, the remaining coverage may be transferable.
Road Hazard Protection
- LoJack system includes a small, hidden wireless transceiver that, when activated, emits silent radio signals over the LoJack networks – helping police track and recover your vehicle. LoJack is the only stolen vehicle recovery system used by the police.
- If your vehicle is stolen and not recovered, LoJack will contribute $5000 towards the purchase of a replacement vehicle and a refund of the purchase price.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Repairs tires should the tire become non-repairable due to specified impact, snags, cuts, puncture or other road hazards.
- Replaces wheels in the event of damage due to a road hazard.
- Coverage for 5 years of factory-installed wheels and tires.
Guaranteed Auto Protection Program
- Up to 5 years of coverage for door dings or small dents using paintless dent repair.
- Paintless dent repair is an innovative process, developed to remove door dings and minor dents using specialized hand tools to manipulate and flex the metal back to its original form. Because the process is done from behind the damage, it does not require sanding, painting or body fillers. This helps retain the vehicle’s value.
- Offers protection from an unexpected financial obligation if your vehicle is declared a total loss.
- Pays the covered difference between what your insurance company will pay and the balance due on your retail contract at the time of total loss.
- Deductible coverage if a deficiency balance exists at the time of loss.
- Credit Life pays the covered balance due on your contract in the event of your death.
- Credit Disability pays your monthly payment if you become disabled due to an extended illness or injury.